The other good thing that happened this year was that Vikki and I both joined the Stonehaven Running Club, and so met a whole new bunch of interesting (and fast) people, and started doing moonlit runs once a month.
About this time last year, I set myself some targets for the year. So how did I do:
- partial success; new PBs at 10K and at 5K, but missed by a long way at the half marathon
- sort of; the Ythan Challenge took me longer than an hour but it's not a straightforward 10K
- not really close to 50mins
- no hill races but I did do the Ythan which was something a bit different
- complete success; I'm still having fun.
Sorry if this post is a bit dull and self-indulgent. If I don't post again before them, I hope you all have a great Hogmanay tomorrow and have a fantastic time on 2009.