Friday 12 December 2008

Our So Called Advent Blob - Day 12

So, advent continues as Christmas gets closer and closer and the feeling that I should be getting more ready steadily heightens. Ah well, it's the weekend so a chance to figure out what needs to be done and do some of it.



Of course, what really needs to be done is to continue with the fantastic lego advent blob so click on the pic to see what's been added today. In case you're interested, I've been experimenting with my head torch rather than using the camera's flash so I can get different light, different shadows, and even cast everything in green or red. The kids love the head torch - even Magnus likes to have a shot.





2 comments:

Fi said...

Um...is it just me or is there a cat in the pizza oven??

shanksi said...

What appears to be a cat appears to be in what appears to be a pizza oven. However, not everything is always as it appears.