Friday, 3 August 2007

One for the ladies

My dear husband bought me a present last week which may be of use especially since he insists on dragging me up hills every weekend. It's a SheWee. I've got to say I do recommend it! I've tried it while in the shower, and I know I should try it with clothes on but I can't bring myself to do that yet. It will come in handy up Ben Nevis I'm sure since I can't keep it in for 7 hours like I did before now that Shanks #3 is getting bigger. Everything is going well so far with the pregnancy and the bump is surprisingly small so far. People keep saying it must be a girl because of this. I think it's more likely that I'm smaller because I started from a size 10 rather than a 14, it does make a difference! It's bound to be a boy. So now I'm going on our first holiday with my parents, sister, her boyf, (and Iain & the boys of course) without the aid of alcohol. Wish me luck...
Post a Comment