Thursday 16 August 2007

Happy Birthday Lachlan

Today is Lachlan's 8th Birthday so, as you'd expect, he got some presents and we had pizza and cake for tea. As usual, Lachlan got some great presents such as a Pirate Ship, Spongebob Squarepants Lego, a Lego cake/jelly mould, and an Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle. The Evel Knievel stunt cycle is great - it's just like one I remember from when I was a kid with a big handle you turn round until it makes a really loud noise and then goes shooting across the floor and crashes into the nearest item of furniture. It makes me feel young again.

For those of you on the edge of your seats, waiting for more pictures and stories from our holiday, they are coming but don't hold your breath.



2 comments:

Ian said...

I remember that stunt cycle thing, fantastic! How about a video of it in action?

shanksi said...

A video is planned. However, the noise police have told me it has to be done outside, and preferably as far away as possible.