Monday 23 July 2007

Spot the Mistakes

Vikki reckons I shouldn't bother but this has been annoying me for a while and I feel I need to get it out. Across the road from my office there's a fairly nice wee sandwich place. Every day, I pass this place and I see the sign in the window which reads:

Fresh Ground Coffee's

To

Take-Away



My attention was grabbed by one error in the sign straight away and since then I've decided there are at least two more. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. Or at least it has been bothering me but my mind will now be purged by the power of the blob.

2 comments:

Jen said...

If I had to stare at that every day's, it would bother me as-well.

Ian said...

Yeah, I'm as guilty of dodgy punctuation as anyone, but at least I'm not sticking up signs for the public, I'd probably be a bit more careful then. Spotted at my gym the other day:

"The code for the locker room will change on August 1st, see management for the new code. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may have caused"