Monday 31 December 2007

A soiree chez Keir

After my run in the morning yesterday, I felt I could do with a drink in the afternoon, so it was good to have a wee get together at our friends Bill and Lesley's place. It was a bit of a gathering of guys I used to play football with, including Steve and Martin who I hadn't seen for over 11 years, so it was good to catch up, drink wine, and eat haggis neeps and tatties which were all affie fine. We took some pictures which can be seen by clicking the one below.

2007-12-30 Party at the Keirs

2 comments:

Jen said...

I like the one where someone is taking a picture of Vikki's belly. Er. I hope it's her belly he's taken a photo of.

Looks like a great time, especially with those you haven't seen in so long. I enjoy times like that myself.

Vikki said...

That's Alex taking the photo of my bump. He kept saying it looked fake! I think it was because his wife Lela (in the white blouse) had their baby Ross this summer and she looked different while pregnant. That was his excuse anyway! Maybe he's actually v perverted and I'll be on a website soon!! [Hi Alex if you're reading this!]