Friday 28 December 2007

Blobby Christmas to all Our Readers

What do you mean it's a bit late? Some of us have better things to do than sit in front of a computer blogging all the time. Of course, some of us also spend too much time doing other equally pointless activities but that's not the point.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and got lots of exciting presents from your loved ones. We had a good time here in Stonehaven - quick visit to my dad's for mulled wine in the morning, then Vikki's folks came over to ours for a full day of drinking, interrupted by bouts of opening presents, cooking, and eating.

There were lots of great presents (see photos) including Singstar for the PS2 which we all had a shot of (against better judgement in my case - my ranking ranged from Tone Deaf to Amateur, thus confirming what we all knew). Vikki managed to get me a couple of surprise pressies - a Life Is Good t-shirt and a Spongebob Squarepants ukulele (which goes rather well with my Hawaiian shirt which my dad picked up in Hawaii but which I am completely unable to play what with having the musical talent of a tone deaf Brussel Sprout) - whereas I managed to get her a small box of chocolates. Which I forgot about. Until Boxing Day. The boys were very pleased with all their stuff and spent much of the day playing Nintendo DS games. Another big favourite was a big RC camper van that doubles as a speaker system for an MP3 player. Thanks, Uncle Peter, for another great - but noisy - present.

Click on the pic below for more

2007-12-25 Christmas 2007

1 comment:

Jen said...

Merry Christmas to ya'll too!

I didn't get the husband anything this year. But then again, he didn't get me anything either. It was decided by the both of us that this was the way it was to be.

Happy New Year too (singing with that Robert Burns song)!