Friday, 28 December 2007

Blobby Christmas to all Our Readers

What do you mean it's a bit late? Some of us have better things to do than sit in front of a computer blogging all the time. Of course, some of us also spend too much time doing other equally pointless activities but that's not the point.

Hope you all had a good Christmas and got lots of exciting presents from your loved ones. We had a good time here in Stonehaven - quick visit to my dad's for mulled wine in the morning, then Vikki's folks came over to ours for a full day of drinking, interrupted by bouts of opening presents, cooking, and eating.

There were lots of great presents (see photos) including Singstar for the PS2 which we all had a shot of (against better judgement in my case - my ranking ranged from Tone Deaf to Amateur, thus confirming what we all knew). Vikki managed to get me a couple of surprise pressies - a Life Is Good t-shirt and a Spongebob Squarepants ukulele (which goes rather well with my Hawaiian shirt which my dad picked up in Hawaii but which I am completely unable to play what with having the musical talent of a tone deaf Brussel Sprout) - whereas I managed to get her a small box of chocolates. Which I forgot about. Until Boxing Day. The boys were very pleased with all their stuff and spent much of the day playing Nintendo DS games. Another big favourite was a big RC camper van that doubles as a speaker system for an MP3 player. Thanks, Uncle Peter, for another great - but noisy - present.

Click on the pic below for more

2007-12-25 Christmas 2007
Post a Comment