Sunday 30 March 2008

A Bunch of Tubes

This morning, we went tubing at the Aberdeen Snowsports Centre.


 

It was great fun although quite tiring - Calum looked shattered by the end of the hour and was struggling to get up to the top. The best runs were where two people went down together - I'm pretty sure I could have said goodbye to Calum if I'd let go at one point when he was right on the edge.


 

Vikki and Magnus watched from the bottom and took some photos including this "inaction shot"...

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Fi said...

Cool! I've been on those tubes in water before but never on dry slope. At least you got helmets and padding! The danger in water is losing your costume when you hit the water at the end!
:-O

Ian said...

Fantastic! That looks like great fun Who's reading Quicksilver? I found the first half of it pretty hard work, but the second half was great.

Jen said...

OMG! That LOOKS like a ton of fun!

Vikki said...

Ian - It's me reading Quicksilver, which you would've known if you'd looked at my facebook profile ;-) I'm really enjoying it but I keep falling asleep after a few pages (because of the lack of sleep due to Magnus, not cos it's dull). I didn't mind sitting out of the tubing cos it meant I could read my book for an hour during the day. Next time though I'm doing the tubing and Iain is babysitting!