Wednesday 21 November 2007

Looking more like his mum each day


Lachlan got new specs today which are, strangely, quite similar to his mother's, but are in fact way cooler because they have a zebra pattern on the inside of the frames.

Calum's eyesight means that he has yet to experience the joy of new glasses, but he is becoming a proficient Lego builder, as this fine model of a man shows.

I've just realised that these two photos just about fit the latest Weekly Word Competition (which I've been meaning to get involved in for a few weeks now) because Lachlan is wearing his Purple school uniform and the Lego man is made from a mismatched Assortment of bits.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yeah to the "Shanksi's" for playing WWC! This makes me happy! Good photos on top of that too!

Now, my turn to make you happy. I gave you an award for your blog. Come and pick it up. . . .