Wednesday 16 April 2008

Funny Photos

 

 

 

 


Not much is happening around here but I thought these photos were sweet. Calum got the Pupil of the Week badge last week for being good at sums. (Lachlan got it before Easter but I forgot to photograph him). Well done to the bigger boys!
The next photo is my Dad and Magnus. My Dad is chuffed cos Magnus's middle name is Andrew after him.
Then we see some nappies and paraphernalia on the washing line!
The last photo was taken half an hour ago. Iain has now gone to bed and left me and Magnus here. I must go soon and get some sleep...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Fi said...

Cute!...Thought not so much the nappies! I've been looking at the photos of Magnus thinking that he looks so familiar and presuming it's because he looks like both you and Iain.Now I've seen this photo of Calum I realise it's because he's like his big brothers!! They've all got a likeness! You have lovely boys you are blessed to have them.

Vikki said...

I think Magnus is very like Lachlan as a baby and quite like Calum. He is adorable and I do feel very lucky. He isn't sleeping through til 6am anymore unfortunately, only til 3:45 this morning. Must be getting hungrier!
Honestly the nappies are no bother and it means we are saving a ton of money!

Jen said...

Did Iain fall off the couch?

I agree with Fi, Magnus looks like his big bro's! All are adorable. When they get older, I'm sure they agree more to the term of handsome. Fathers lock up your daughters.

Ian said...

Got to love that cheesy grin on the Student of the Week. Magnus looks mildly concerned in Grandad's arms, either that or there's a nappy change on the way.

shanksi said...

No, I didn't fall off the couch which is probably just as well because I was holding Magnus hand at the time and he'd probably have come with me.

Magnus' default look is "mildly concerned" so I wouldn't worry too much about that. And thinking about it, his default state is pretty much "nappy change on the way".

Fi said...

I thought that "nappy change on the way" was default state for 2-3 years and if that's the case then "mild concern" is either an understatement or a pretty relaxed child!
:-)